Parole, Probation Probation Violation - PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief_Funk

Yes hello I am 17 almost 18 and am from Durham, NC and have been on Probation for 1 year and 6 months it expires on August 2nd, I was put on Probation for getting a misdemeanor obtaining item by false pretense, I was put on Probation on Febuary 2nd 2005, my terms were 100 hours of community service and to pay my restitution to the people and to pay count fees and all that, not really sure of that amount, but its over $1000. Well my year went by and I didn't do everything and I hadn't been reporting into my PO I went to see him and he extended my Probation for 6 month until August 2nd 2006. Well again I have gotten nothing done, but heres my concern, my PO has changed, I have a new one, not sure why, anyway she contacted me because I hadnt been reporting in and she, since she was new to me, needed to make contact, well I went to see her today and she knew I hadn't gotten any of my terms done, and said she couldn't extend it and that she would have to file for Probation Violation and that I would have to go to count, and that I could face my 45 days in Jail that was suspened. My questions are, what rights do I have now and when I go to count? What could happen to me when I go to count? Like will I go to Jail for the 45 days or could they just extend it again? When I go to count for this is it decided that day what happens or do I go to count to find out my hearing date and then at that date I find out whats happens? Can someome please give me some advice or information I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

Update, seems I may have been confused with what my PO said, because I have been talking with my mother, and she says that my PO said she was revoking my Probation. Can someone please please explain to me what that means. From a guess I would assume it means I am off Probation and that if I go to Jail for the 45 days I am still off Probation, but what about the money and fees I have to pay, how would that get taken care of? And still what do I face when I go to count, could my Probation get extened or will I go to Jail for the 45 days? Also I still have the same questions, what rights do I have now and when I go to count? What could happen to me when I go to count? Like will I go to Jail for the 45 days or could they just extend it again? When I go to count for this is it decided that day what happens or do I go to count to find out my hearing date and then at that date I find out whats happens? Can someome please give me some advice or information I would greatly appreciate it, thanks

Probation Violation

My daughter broke her probation.....got arrested for this, and is now in jail. When you break probation, I think that the courts can make you serve the sentence you originally got....and pay the money from the probation when you get out of jail. Good luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back