Parole, Probation Probation revocation and 3rd Degree Assault charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

lroeder

This is regarding my husband there are a few issues I'd like advice on.
He received a DWI on 11/2000 and he was ordered by the court (Missouri) to attend SAATOP, 20 hours community service, attend a MADD victims panel, pay fines of approx. $500.00, SR-22 filing for work only license and supervised probation for (2) years. Well one day he decided because his P.O. was coming down on him for money and finishing the about responsibilities he wasn't going to call or go back. That was after going for 14 months and finishing ZILCH! He violated dearest hubby and now he is without council and appears in court for his last continuence August 14th 2003. The prosecutor speaks of minimum of 6 months jail time? Anyone have a clue????

Okay the next issue.....the same LOVELY husband has (2) third degree Assault charges against him, again pro se, what do you think will happen?

Last but not least, I have heard of $1.00 divorces in the State of Missouri if your spouse is incarcerated. Is this true?

HELP ME? I have HIGH hopes!

Originally posted by lroeder:
This is regarding my husband there are a few issues I'd like advice on.
He received a DWI on 11/2000 and he was ordered by the court (Missouri) to attend SAATOP, 20 hours community service, attend a MADD victims panel, pay fines of approx. $500.00, SR-22 filing for work only license and supervised probation for (2) years. Well one day he decided because his P.O. was coming down on him for money and finishing the about responsibilities he wasn't going to call or go back. That was after going for 14 months and finishing ZILCH! He violated dearest hubby and now he is without council and appears in court for his last continuence August 14th 2003. The prosecutor speaks of minimum of 6 months jail time? Anyone have a clue????

Okay the next issue.....the same LOVELY husband has (2) third degree Assault charges against him, again pro se, what do you think will happen?

Last but not least, I have heard of $1.00 divorces in the State of Missouri if your spouse is incarcerated. Is this true?
In many states there are fault-based divorces that you can file yourself, such as the incarceration of one spouse (in NJ it is for 18 months.) I'm not sure about the law specifically in MO, but why not ask about this at the appropriate Missouri Court of Clerk's office and perhaps they might be able to supply you with the forms that might be of the "do it yourself" kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back