prayer for judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.

one_dumb_kid

Well i got pulled for a 75 in a 55 trying to pass a really slow car the other day..now i know that i messed up hence the username but i was wondering exactly what would happen if i went for the prayer for judgement. I know that there are other posts about this but i couldn't find exactly what they entitle and i really need to know. Yes I know that I am a moron you can tell me if you want but please tell me or give me a link for specifics.

There are numerous posts on this forum so just do a search. The main thing is whether your state even has a deferment program. Call the clerk of court and ask.

How long does 'prayer for judgement' last in the state of NC? It was used for a speeding ticket that was 47mph in a school zone of 25mph.

kid -- you are risking a suspension of your licence and a major insurance increase, search the messages here. Short answer is go (with your parents if under 18) to a see a lawyer.

sue - You are allowed one PJC per household every three years in NC.

Since you have personal experience , perhaps you could tell kid how it worked a PJC you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back