Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse possession of drug paraphernalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulmaywald

Me and this kid were smoking pot and dabs (wax thc more concentrated form) and I had a heart attack and I called 911 and I was laying in the front yard and the ambulance came and got me after that cops arrived and they searched his room and found 6 of his bongs and bowls and he said they were mine so my dad comes to the hospital with a ticket that says possession of drug paraphernalia (6) but the police never came to the hospital to question me or anything how can they charge me with it just from him saying it was mine when they were in his house in his room please help me i'm 16 and this is my first criminal charge I was just about to quit smoking cause I want to Join the military

You are going to have to tell your parents about this and they will hopefully hire you a good lawyer. Also sorry you tell you this, but if you had an actual heart attack, any branch if the military will medically disqualify you from enlisting.

Me and this kid were smoking pot and dabs (wax thc more concentrated form) and I had a heart attack and I called 911 and I was laying in the front yard and the ambulance came and got me after that cops arrived and they searched his room and found 6 of his bongs and bowls and he said they were mine so my dad comes to the hospital with a ticket that says possession of drug paraphernalia (6) but the police never came to the hospital to question me or anything how can they charge me with it just from him saying it was mine when they were in his house in his room please help me i'm 16 and this is my first criminal charge I was just about to quit smoking cause I want to Join the military

The venue to argue WHY is in juvenile court.
You'll be allowed to offer your side of the story, soon.
In the meantime, make sure dad and mother (at least ONE of them MUST appear with you) when you make your first appearance before the court.

All you do at that time, is plead NOT guilty (actually, dad or mom will do that for you, as well as request the court appoint a lawyer to represent you).

You will soon after that, as will mom or dad, meet with that lawyer.

The lawyer will inform you about the court process, and what happens next.

You will then get to tell YOUR version of the events.

Be advised, you've managed to make a very big mess of things.

Now isn't the time to try and use your wits to convince others what is right.

This isn't about right or how, its about the law.

Educate yourself, inform yourself, but let teh professionals the lawyer, and your parents guide you.

Either way, your parents run this show, as you'll soon discover.

I'll stop typing and allow you to see just how much FUN your foolish and lawless actions have created for YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back