Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication possession of alcohol - minor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilhypergurl30

okay so my friend picked me up and my friend dee up and we were going back to my friend [colls] house bc it was her bday , 5 mins after me and dee get picked up a car pulls us over , he says he smells acohol and issues us all a breathalizer and after we take them he litters and throws them on the ground [ there were 2 other people in the car that i forgot to mention so far] so me and my friend dee pass & everyone eles [ the other 3] fails the officer said we [ me and dee ] did " excellelent" he told us we could drive our friend's car home to their parents , as i was about to drive away he looks in the back seat and claims he sees a case which i did not see before. he takes the case and cittes us with posesion. could we still get possesion if we cleary couldnt see any of the acohol in the car, or know that it was there ? we were only in the car for literally 5 mins and we did not notice anyone was drunk or had been drinking , i do not understand how the cop saw the case because i hadn't seen it untill the other three had been in the cop car - even then it was hard to tell there was a case there because it was covered with jackets covered it. it was in the back seat and i sat fatherest from it . theres no way i could have seen it before since my friend was covering it with herself and the jackets when i arrived i the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back