Popescu Mihail Viorel's PHONE NUMBER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
patton4you

i have been contacting a guy called alberto granada from patton4you...he reckons he uses a company called www.courrierexpress.com and they can verify the goods before they send them, check the phones and test if they work...he says i dont have to pay till this happens....
but are courrierexpress a real company??
i emailed the couriers andasked for a telephone number so i can speak with them.
they gave me a mobile number! which was off....
bit odd dont u think?
i phoned alberto....he said he was in italy etc, but then he gave me a romanian mobile telephone number...asked why and he said its because he was on business.hmmmmm
has anyone had any good experinces with any of these companies? any more info on www.patton4you.com ? let me know please my email is oli307@hotmail.com
thanks

I too have contacted this man and have gotten the exact same message results. However, he also told me that he will use UPS C.O.D. Direct Deposit. Now, I have never used this service before, but it is my understanding that I do not have to pay a dime until the goods are in my protection. I cannot think of how he could scam any money out of me through this method...

Any ideas?

patton4you

well that is true...if he is offering that serivce that is safer....what he offered me was that i could verify with the courier the goods are there and that they have checked the phones...email me bdphilly oli307@hotmail.com thanks

For Online purchases, reputable escrow services are the only way to go.

Wow, am I late to this party or what? This guy is now supposely in Spain. You can find him still in alibaba.com trying to con people. I sent him an email, before I found out this site, asking if I can pick up the goods myself and pay on the spot but never heard of him. Not surprised.

What is weird is that for payment he is willing to use UPS COD and even escrow.com (for purchases over $8500). Using COD I suppose he could pull the scam by sending anything, unless you request to check the goods before paying. But as for escrow.com, I wonder how could he scam someone?

The only logical reason is that he put that for show. But since I'm doing business online I would like to know all the possible risks by using an escrow service like escrow.com

As for anyone who reads this, remember to always, always, always... use a reputable escrow service and remember to do a background research on any escrow service before trusting your money to a third party. If it is reputable, you'll just need to hit google.

buying phones off a trade site.

hi i was wondering if anyone could help me on this? i have found 2 diffrent companies in indonesia selling mobiles phones, good prices etc, one has sent me a certificate...his words were "i have sent you a scan of our company`s legal document from the
government as a proof how genuine we are"
the other company reckons they have legal documents to prove they are a real trader...how can i confirm this? anyone been scammed or almost scammed by a same sorta thing? let me know thanks

Patton4you

This guy alberto Granada uses another name.

Michel Dubois

I was scammed, stupidly, sending money to Italy by Western Union.

This is where i was told to send payment:

First name : Gheorghita
Last name : Mocanu
adress : Viale Papiniano 14
postcode : 20123
City : Milano

AVOID WWW.PATTON4YOU.COM at all costs.
otherwise you'll pay the price just like I did.

Matt (matt.riddell@tiscali.co.uk) :mad:

Patton4you

The cheeky begger is using another name now.

MINE!!!!

on tradeoffer.com he is using my name, Matthew Riddell for the company buy-elec Ltd. www.buy-elec.com.

This huy is seriously sick.

Rips me off then uses my name as an alias.

I give up. :mad:

ahjohn_las said:
Dear,

After you visit ultra-pro-electronics you should know what happen. It's look like very attractive. But can you imagine that two different companies used the same website platform, it is not only .... but the phone number and address. The only different is the "sales Manager " name. There must have something wrong inside.

Below are the mail that i reply to ultra pro electronics
Hi Lyana Toneli,

I just read through your website. From the company terms and conditions mention that, If our order exeeds 5000 € USD we can use an escrow service like Escrow.com . It wont be problems for us to place order exeed 5000 euro. We hope to built up the partnership by the first deal done. So, please kindly tell me the further information if we are requested escrow services for the first deal. Thanks.

Best regards,

John Tok

The reply i received from them :

Dear Sir,

Because we do not have a previous business relationshipp we would prefer that your order would not exceed 2800 EUR.If you would like to place a order please reply to us with the name and quantity of the products needed.Do not forget to tell us the full info address where to shipp the products.

Regards,

Oh my god, i get doubt!! i even forgot who are more risky for the deal!!

Best regards,
John

hi ahjohn_las,

i am now in contact with ultra pro electronics, and they offer me unbelievable prices.
here is the mail which they sent me:

Ultra-Pro Electronics <ultra_pro_electronics_ltd@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Utku Oguz,

Our minimum order is EUR 1200,- . All the taxes will be supported by our company to Turkey

12 x Motorola Razor V3 + 1 x Sony Ericsson P910i (as a bonus) = EUR 1288
12 x Sony Ericsson P910i + 1 x Motorola Razor V3 (as a bonus) = EUR 1288
12 x Nokia N90 + 1 x Sony Ericsson P910i (as a bonus) = EUR 1299
12 x Samsung D500 + 1 x Motorola Razor V3 (as a bonus) = EUR 1281
12 x Nokia 8800 + 1 x Sony Ericsson P910i (as a bonus) = EUR 1289

Please decide which offer is fine for you and let us know your name and address to calculate the shipping fees and to advance to the next step of our transaction.

The process of our deal will be :

We will ship the mobiles to you.
You will have to send the money to the shipping company.
They will hold the funds until you receive the mobiles and examine them.
You will give them confirmation to send us the money for the mobiles.

Everything will be fine and you will be satisfied 100%. We promise.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Eduard Coleman
--------------------------
2004-2005 Ultra-Pro Electronics Ltd.

-------------------------

so what do you think about them? also on my next msgs i wanted their phone number and their replay to me was :

Dear Utku Oguz,

Please follow our rules in order to end this transaction in a safe way . Remember that you are dealing with a company not with an individual and you must respect our terms and conditions.

We have been involved in the past with a lot of people from europe who didn't try anything else but to steal our money and waste our time.

Please do as we said and everything will be fine.

Here is our official website if you want to contact us :

www.ultra-pro-electronics.com

I hope everything is clear now

Thanks for your cooperation,
Eduard Colemann.
-------------------------------------------
2004-2005 Ultra-Pro-Electronics Ltd

-----------------------
now what do you think???
what shall i do? this is my first time that i will buy something from international web site!
so that i will be glad to hear your advices...
thanks,
AiloS

Back in Romania

Blast, I should've had the brains to research this forum before I believed this cretin. He's got another victim, and one who should've known better.

He's back to being Popescu Mihail Viorel in Romania, at the Gavana 3, Pitesti, Arges address.

Will Western Union put a freeze on pickups if they receive complaints? Or are we just at the mercy of local WU employees who are subject to the same bribes as everyone else?

I wish I knew a few thugs right about now...

In regards to the query about Western Union...

I frequent a few sites that indulge in "baiting" these scammers (mainly from places such as Russia and Nigeria but there is sadly a linked presence in almost all countries) and wasting their time and resources. The feeling I get is that Western Union really don't concern themselves about what is happening and I suspect that in some cases that they *may* indeed be profiting from it and making some nice earnings.

Of course I would suggest that in all cases that you complain to them (WU), so that they have no excuse to internationally deny all knowledge of it happening, but unfortunately I don't think that you personally will fare successfully from it and get back all you have lost...

Again, with these kind of scams the key is EDUCATION; make sure that you make others aware (as loud as possible) of these scams and the patterns that they take (eg. the same payment methods, terms, names, etc) and also ensure that you advise others if you believe that they are heading into the same/similar trap.

Unfortunately, in many cases the victims are too embarrassed to tell others (including the Police) what has happened and therefore these scams continue to be relatively "underground" on the radars.

Sorry to hear of all these stories of loss in this thread. We share this planet with some prime examples of scum... :mad:

Regards,

JJ. :(

For reference, Western Union have a "Contact Us" page helpfully located on the page titled Order Status; https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back