Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taryn

Please help me! Here is my situation...I am having problems with my mother. I have moved out of her house and into my father's because he is more financially stable and she lives in a trailer because her house was torn down from the hurricane. She isn't doing to well financially so I was planning on staying with my father ( we all thought it was a good idea) until I turn 18. I am now having problems because she just doesn't understand me. I am 17 years old and I have had a stable job since I was 15. I am now working with a great law firm because I am going to school and studying to become an attorney. I thought that this would be enough to make her happy, a great job ( one that no one my age has) and I am going to school to become an attorney and I am getting great grades at the same time as working full time. What else does she want? :confused: Nothing is ever good enough. :mad: The thing is, I want to move out and be freed from her.:confused: I can financially afford it, I am making $2000 a month and I am already paying my own bills with no one's help and I have my own car. I also have a boyfriend of three years and he makes good money as well. I just want to know if I can free myself without going to court. I love my mother and my father and I have no problems with my dad. He is very proud of me and happy for my success so far. My mother on the other hand, we fight constantly and I have been fighting with her constantly since I turned 13. I can't have a conversation with her without fighting. It's not civilized fighting either, it's an all-out brawl basically. Please help me, I work with lawyers and I just don't want to ask them for advice and get them involved with my personal problems. I don't want to trouble them. Please help! :( Thank you so much for reading this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back