Burglary, Arson, Home Invasion Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mom2boo

I AM ON PROBATION FOR BURGLARY, I WAS ARRESTED ALMOST 5 YEARS AGO FOR CASHING FAKE CHECKS. AT THE TIME OF MY ARREST I ADMITTED WHAT I HAD DONE AND ACCEPTED RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY ACTIONS. I ONLY HAVE A FEW MONTHS LEFT ON PROBATION. I VIOLATED 2 TIMES FOR GIVING 2 DIRTY TESTS, AND SERVED TIME FOR BOTH. I ALSO HAVE WORKED REALLY HARD TO STRAIGHTEN MY LIFE UP! I GRADUATED DRUG COURT, COMPLETED 2 YEARS IN COLLEGE WITH A 3.8 GPA AND THEN DECIDED TO GET MY CLASS A AND DRIVE A TRUCK FOR A LIVING. I AM A SINGLE MOM & TRUCK DRIVING PAYS WELL. THE LAST FEW MONTHS HAVE BEEN SLOW I GOT LAID OFF AND MY EX STOPPED PAYING CHILD SUPPORT. I FOUND A WEBSITE FOR A SECRET SHOPPER IN OUR AREA FOR VARIOUS STORES, IT PROMISED GREAT PAY WITH MY OWN HOURS. I HAVE SPENT HOURS AT DIFFERENT STORES, WRITING REPORTS, ETC. AS PROMISED THE CHECKS STARTED COMING, I WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY $25.00 FOR EVERY CHECK I RECEIVED AS MY DUES, IN THE FORM OF A MONEY ORDER SENT TO A PO BOX LOCALLY. TURNS OUT ALL THE CHECKS ARE FAKE! I REALLY DIDN'T DO IT THIS TIME WHAT DO I DO?

Actually, you're not alone, this actually happened to me a few years back, I sold something on ebay, got a bogus money order in the mail, and when i went to cash it, the cops came with guns drawn, like I was a terrorist or something! First things first, if you didn't do it, stick to your guns. Second, take the initiative (this will look excellent on your behalf later on...) and go to your local FBI office, offer them everything you have, and tell them you want to help them bust whoever sent you the checks. Have them coordinate everything with your probation officer, and with a little luck, bypassing your local police department will show your sincerety. Most FBI agents I have met and worked with are actually not like in the movies or TV, most are pretty nice, helpful, and understanding/sympathetic. Yes, honest people do get the raw end of the deal, and they know that. And if you let them know your situation up front, and not hide anything, they WILL help you. They can do things local cops and PO's can't. And finally, don't panic, the fact that you are online, and not in jail is a good sign. So have faith, and hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back