Burglary, Arson, Home Invasion Please Help..I feel like the world is out to get me

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekidcrazy

I was arrested for the first time for burglary of an empty house... i completed p.t.i program..my case was dismissed. i was arrested in april of 08 for simple possession of c.d.s and driving while suspended. i was convicted of this charge on may of 2009. yesterday as i was going to pay that fine in court.. i was searched and had marijuana on me...(like an idiot i went into court with it) (it was concealed in a tin chocolate container)..i was arrested for the second time for possession of cds in court..and they gave me paraphernalia and intent to ingest(i had cigar in my pocket as well). i cant afford a good lawyer..i am already paying fines for my first possession offense. i realized that marijuana is killing my life.. i am only 20 years old and before yesterday i intended to go back to college full time.. now i feel as if im done for.. plus i heard about a new possession law in new jersey that takes affect very soon. I would like to know what are the possible penalties and how can i try to reduce the penalties (probation..etc..)...both possession charges were in the same town as well.. I feel really distraught about this..i was trying to do good in my life.I just like to smoke..not anymore tho. PLZ HELP..thanks

P.S. with my previous record..the judge did not put a bail out for me. i was just released after being printed.

Last edited:
. . .maybe get an attorney and look into doing some 24hr/day rehab as part of a settlement. Bringing Marijuana, IN A TIN, to court shows some foggy thinking. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back