Auto Loans Please Help!! How Can I Cancel My Auto Loan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruSurvivor

I recently purchased a vehicle less than a month ago. And for the past few weeks, I have been trying to find a way to get out of the auto loan and return the car. Mainly because the dealership told my mother and I to lie to the banks that called us, and claim that she made more than she did, that the car was for her (and not for me). The dealership not only told us to lie to the financial institutions, but they claimed the car was "Certified by Chrysler" - and it wasn't. They said they would lower the finance charges from the quoted 18.99% to 14.9%, and they never did. They told us to purchase extra insurance, when they already supplied us with a 10-year 100,000 mile warranty. The car's blue book value is $11,000, and they sold it to us for $13,999! In the end, our financing was for $12,221, and I had even put a down payment of $7,000 down. I am being cheated and want to cancel this deal since this business is a bunch of liars. What do I need to do to cancel this deal and get my money back, and ensure that this auto loan doesn't go on my mom's credit?? Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back