Please help for cleveland ohio ticket for michigan resident

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbirdman64

I received a traffic ticket the other day in Cleveland, Oh. I am from Michigan. There were 4 offenses listed on the ticket. One was speeding 79 in a 60. One was an expired license because I had accidentally left mine in a copier when I was transacting business(which I have since recovered)...so I supposedly have to appear in court to show my current license to the judge. There were also 2 other offenses that I cannot read the description or the code numbers for either. I tried calling to get the information but the officer had not turned it in yet. I was told that there was no information in the system yet and that he could hold them for 2 weeks...will be just about my court date. I am trying desperately trying to find out how I can find out about fines so that I know if I will have to go to jail or not if I cannot pay them in full on the court date. Also need to know if they can hold me for a warrant for child support in Michigan and how that works. Thank you so much for any help asap.

You will just have to wait till your court date to hear all the details.

Also, if there is a felony warrant out, you may be held by another state for extradition to the issuing state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back