Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Please Help! Disorderly Conduct

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomexsaturn

:( Pennsylvania- this is a long story so ill try to keep it short, more details available upon request...so basically i was driving through a small town,the driver in front of me had 2 children run out in front of him, he stopped and waved them by and drove off...in a matter of seconds i as blocked off and asked by a crowd of people if i knew the man in front of me, i said "no" and was immediately choked and physically hit, i drove away as fast as i could and stopped at a friends house down the street and tried to run inside because i was being chased. as soon as i got out of my vehicle i was jumped by 4 men and hundreds of on- lookers. i made absolutely no threats, gestures or even any form of defending myself. an on-looker called the police. the police came and even told me that they couldnt believe i was attacked. my shirt was torn, i had scrapes and bruises. my vehicle was dented. they assured me they would give me the names of parties involved so i could pess charges. they never did, and instead gave me a disorderly conduct fine in the mail! i couldnt believe it but it was true. the bad part about the situation is i have no witnesses on my side bein that the ttackers were hosting a party with all of their friends. how can i beat this without a lawyer??? any help would be greatly appreciated. the only thing i hcan think of in my defense is that they followed me to interrogate a fight that i was trying to avoid. thanks again!

Wow... sorry. Incredible. Did you speak to an attorney? Is there anyone willing to take your side? Have you investigated more than just feeling the shock factor? Did you take pictures of your injuries and your condition? Your car? It's tough to make a case without evidence. I'm sorry to hear about what happened. The prosecutor would also have to prove the disorderly conduct and it sounds like you need to straighten things out with whomever trumped up this ridiculous charge - although you do realize something is a bit odd with your story. If your friend is down the street, wouldn't he have seen you? Wouldn't he know some of the people who would have seen what happened if they are people in his town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back