Sentencing, Plea Bargains pleaded guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTRISH26

back in 1998 i pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor because i thought the judge was telling me the the charges would be dismissed if i went to domestic violence class, all in which i did, but in m career noe all is coing back to haunt me because of this. i only said guilty because i thought that was it and everything would br dropped just as the judge said but years later i call after i had enrolle in college and at the end of my externship i was asked about the harrasment charge. then i replied that was dropped, so i ended up calling the county and asking them why was this on my record, and the said because i gave a guilty plea. but to summ it all up the whole thing came about my ex at the time was living with me and i stated to him if he didn't come in @ a normal hour not to come back he did bardged in @ about 2:00 a.m and i told him he couldn't sta there anymore and things started from there. i didnt touch him or anything. now i fill that i'm stuck with this on m record. what can i do to get this removed?

What state are you in, and what is the code section of the offense for which you have been found guilty?

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back