Plea agreement, classes. Can I fix this

Fischerprice

Jurisdiction
Arizona
I signed a plea agreement for a diversion program that said I would attend group counseling through this organization called SAGE... I was required to complete 25 classes and then my charges would be dismissed... After about 6 classes I was arrested for something completely different, and due to law enforcement doing some questionable things the new charges got dropped after a week in jail, before I even got to my initial court date... During the week I was in jail, I was non bond able because I was out on felony release (doing the classes) when I violated the release conditions by getting the new charges.. Once I was released I called SAGE to explain my absence and they told me that the court pulled my file and violated me so I was No longer enrolled in their classes.... Now I have a warrant.... How can I fix this? Who can I contact? Is it likely I can get reinstated with the classes? Is it possible to avoid more jail time while resolving this? Please help!

Last edited:
I dont mean to sound like a idiot who disregards what youre saying and then repeats the question until i gwt the answer i want, but im not sure if you understood my question fully.... If i turn myself in, im looking at a minimum of 7-10days in jail before i even get a chance to start getting answers and resolving the issue.. That may be the only option, but im trying to see if i have any ither options, or a way to resolve this on the outside and not in custody..
IF i find our that i have no other options ill do it how you said, but i wamt to atleast try to find another solution

You were arrested so you were violated. End of story. Maybe the court would see it differently than you do, i.e. "questionable" police practices. It would be a tough sell. Certainly above your level of capability.

This is apparently way too complicated for an internet forum. You need to speak to seek professional legal counsel.

Back