Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders picture text ? criminal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

funguy2002

I have a very interesting question about my situation! I met a girl on facebook 5 monthes ago, I'm 21 years old, she told me she was 18, later on told me she was 17, we met a few times, I have never had any sexual relations with this girl, we text, we email, we talk, recently she sent some erotic pictures texts of a "girl's" body. and pic text of a penis got sent to her phone from Mine, her mother takes her phone finds the pic, goes to the cops and reports it, I live an hour away from her, so the cop call my cell phone questioning me, told me that she was really 16, telling me I could go to jail over a pic text that was sent from my phone, exposing myself to a 16 is a Felony I have to call him monday he said, I'm to have NO contact with this girl at all, I complied with everything he told me. I have NO criminal record, I need some advice!!!!!!! HELP is this that serious ?

It's about as serious as it gets. Don't have any further contact with her, hang up if she calls you, delete unread any messages she sends you, and pray that you don't end up having to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life.

I agree with the above....You have gotten yourself into some hot water. Even if you delete all of your previous messgaes they can still be retreived with a court order from the phone company so i wouldnt bother it may look like you are trying to hide something..Do you know if you have any messages with her stating how old she is that may work to your advantage... However when she told you she was 17 as a grown man you should have stopped everything then...she was too young at that point...and on a personal note dont send your private pictures over any phone or web page this is 2008 and everything can be tracked and traced right back to you good luck and I would try and find a girlfriend close enough to you that you can check ID from now on......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back