Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft petty theft.. for stealing phone help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

imintrouble

i just got back from a probation department today for fighting.. and the po said i didnt have to goto court for the fight.. and just yesterday.. my friend stole some purse and gave it to me and we ran into the restroom and i found a black razor.. so i took it.. then i got caught at fourth period.. and they searched me and suspended me for 5days and i might be expelled.. this is my first time getting introuble at this school too.. but earlier i got expelled for a year at my other school for the fight and it was my first fight too..but anyways whats gonna happen to me .. i have to goto court again and do i have to meet up with the same po ? and whats going to happen to me, today she said if i went to court and the judge says that im guilty i can get locked up for 6months.. but good thing that she said i dont have to go and i have to goto anger management or something.. but whats the worst thing that can happen to me if i stole a phone at school?

Where are you located?

In the meantime however, I want to say that now is the time to get your life changed around. For a 14 year old, you have just submitted the basics of a long history of getting yourself in trouble and this isn't going to help you in your future. Make the changes now for your own benefit, mate ~ before it is far too late ;)

petty theft for phon

im in california .. :( i kno i need to straighten up .. this sucks. i feel so bad for my mom.. i got arrested at school and the police officer took me to the station and had my mom pick me up there . but whats the worst thing that can happen to me if i already got introuble for fighting and now for petty theft. will the fighting go againts me? probably will huh?

Being from the UK, unfortunately I cannot even guess what the outcome would be, although being the age you are I would make the assumption that the Police Officer/Judge/Magistrate or whoever oversees the case will only have the aim to curb your behaviour rather than "send you down" as it were. I would ask that any forum members local to you (or at least in the same country!) to jump in and assist with that aspect of your question.

What I will advise though is from NOW on that you improve your behaviour (including apologising to your mother about it and letting her know how you feel about events do far), as I would expect any similar bad behaviour between now and any further hearings, etc. would be severely unhelpful to you, your situation and your mother.

I would urge you to use this as your "slap!" or "wake up call" and take the opportunity to make the changes necessary ~ even if this means removing yourself from any troublesome friends, etc. that are going to continue to take you back down that road. If it can be seen that you are willing to change yourself then this will assist you in the long term.

All the best and keep us updated with how things go!

Any Americans able to assist with the actual legal element of this query???????

thanks.. yeah ive told my mom im sorry and everything.. shes there for me but i dont know what to do.. and yea i know that i need to hang around with different people.. but where i live mostly everyones bad.. they are all bangers here .. so thats hard ya kno?

but anyone in the U.S. know what will happen?

Seems like you got a break if you don't have to go to court. You should do what they say you have to do. Stop doing bad stuff. Hang out with the nerdy kids if you have to. There has to be a nerd or two at your school because there always is. If your friends hassle you for not following them in their antics, tell them the Punisher kills fools who do stuff like that. I loved Punisher comics when I was your age. When they tell you the Punisher is just a freakin' fake character, tell them Big Pun, yeah the rapper, is the real life Punisher and he kills fools who do stuff like that. He will sit on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back