Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Pervert did creep, while woman was asleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

army judge

Super Moderator
http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2012/08/man_accused_of_sexual_assault.html

NEWARK — The woman was motionless and sound asleep in a window seat on the cross-country flight bound for Newark, authorities say, when the man seated just inches away from her slipped his hands into her pants and shirt and sexually abused her.:no:
As she awoke, authorities say, the man, breathing heavily, whispered, "Kiss me." Startled, the woman demanded the man get off of her as she slammed down the armrest between them.:blush
Moments later on that United Airlines flight Monday, the woman reported the alleged crime to a crew member.
If the allegations contained in a short but graphic complaint filed Tuesday in federal court in Newark are proven, Bawer Aksal, a 48-year-old Turkish national who lives in North Bergen, will face a maximum punishment of life in prison.:yes:
"This was a brazen and unthinkable violation of a sleeping woman," Prosecutor Danielle Alfonzo Walsman said today to U.S. Magistrate Judge Mark Falk. Walsman argued Aksal should be denied bail, calling him a flight risk and potential danger to the community.:eek:
Just a few yards away, Aksal, whose attorney said he is unemployed but who is listed on the internet as a hotel consulting company's managing director, stood in handcuffs with dreary eyes, sagging cheeks and tightly closed lips. His face somewhat unshaven, and wearing a T-shirt and blue jeans, Aksal spoke only a few words in a soft voice.
Calling the case "deeply troubling" and the bail decision "incredibly difficult," Falk is detaining Aksal over the weekend until a more detailed hearing can be held Monday.
Kevin Carlucci, Aksal's public defender, told the judge Aksal has no previous criminal record, is a dual United States and Turkish citizen and has U.S. property that could be used to secure bond.
But Walsman countered Aksal's properties are "under water or nearly under water" financially and he's a flight risk because his family lives in Turkey.
The complaint said the alleged victim was wearing headphones and sleeping with a jacket across her waist in seat 24F of United Flight 306 when Aksal, in the middle seat, reached his hand inside her shorts and penetrated her with his fingers. He also allegedly reached his other hand into her shirt and touched her breast.

Authorities arrested Aksal when the plane landed.
Walsman said Aksal and the woman — who was traveling alone from Phoenix — had not spoken. She also said Aksal broke the accuser's bra.
Aksal told law enforcement he penetrated the woman with his fingers, but that she had forced his hand inside her, the complaint says.
Walsman called that defense "preposterous," pointing out the row's aisle passenger, who also reported the incident, had told authorities the woman was asleep.
According to hotel consultant Bajar & Ciya Hospitality Corp.'s website, Aksal has a degree in international business and hotel management from the City University of New York.
Calls to the company's Turkish and North Bergen offices today were not returned.

Last edited:
And, in an even more disturbing story, another pervert molested a pregnant woman and caused a commotion on board a NY to LA Jet Blue flight.

A New York-to-Los Angeles JetBlue flight made an emergency landing in Denver after a drunken, freaked-out passenger groped a pregnant woman and threatened crew members and his fellow fliers, authorities said yesterday.
Marcus Covington, 32, who said he used to live on the Lower East Side and in Queens, was arraigned in Denver federal court on a charge of interfering with a flight crew, which carries a maximum 20-year prison sentence.

At one point, Covington allegedly approached a 27-year-old pregnant woman and ran his hands over her body.

A passenger identified as former New Yorker Marcus Covington is taken off a JetBlue flight Sunday night in Denver.

Covington was calmed during his alleghed freakout Sunday evening by movie producer Cassian Elwes.
When Elwes boarded Flight 677 at Kennedy Airport, he found Covington in his assigned seat — and right away, he knew something was off about him.

"Hey that's my seat man I said," Elwes tweeted.

"A quick drawling f--k you its mine now was the response. I sat down next to him mumbling 'charming.' "

Elwes said Covington, now of Chicago, was drunk and taking meds for bipolar disorder.

During the flight, Covington got up and walked up to fellow passengers "saying things to them that did not make sense," according to an FBI affidavit filed in Denver federal court.

Elwes and FBI agent Scott Garriola, a passenger on the plane, tried to calm Covington when he returned to his seat.

Elwes tweeted that when he began chatting him up, Covington replied, "I'm a f--king marine man don't f--k with me . . . I will kill you man."

But Elwes managed to keep Covington talking enough to quell the situation, speaking about tattoos.

"He shows me the one of his arm with the madonna [and said] I shot heroin in her eyes."

Elwes said he later saw Covington bound with a Hannibal Lecter-style mask over his face. Police said Covington spat at them and threatened to kill them, too.

It was the second JetBlue flight interrupted this year by an in-flight meltdown. The first time, it was a pilot. In March, a Kennedy-to-Las Vegas JetBlue flight made an emergency landing in Texas after its captain freaked out and the co-pilot locked him out of the cockpit.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jetblue_ass_enger_tirade_Ew3q5znXSE2vXr1yMpkgTI#ixzz24MBy71k3

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

I don't quite get it... the first story anyway.

If the woman was asleep how would anyone know exactly what happened? If she immediately slammed down the armrest and shooed the creep away, how was he able to reach into her pants and under her shirt?

I'm not suggesting she invited anything... just wondering how she could know what he had done and how it could be proven if she had been asleep?

I don't quite get it... the first story anyway.

If the woman was asleep how would anyone know exactly what happened? If she immediately slammed down the armrest and shooed the creep away, how was he able to reach into her pants and under her shirt?

I'm not suggesting she invited anything... just wondering how she could know what he had done and how it could be proven if she had been asleep?

Read it carefully. Apparently there were three seats. The pervert was seated in the center seat. The victim by the window. The witness on the aisle. It seems the witness observed part of the pervert's alleged misbehavior.

Hmmm... somehow I entirely missed the second paragraph.

That witness deserves a flogging too.

I suspect the witness was enjoying the attack. Who knows, these days, he might have had a blanket over himself doing something "special and naughty" to himself. Man, the world is full of freaks and perverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back