Parole, Probation Permission to live with children in FL help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abrooke222

My husband and I have a newborn son and he is currently seeking rights so he can live with him and be unsupervised with him and his 10 year old daughter. He is on probation in two counties, and he is currently on a sex offender probation.we went to court in Orange County back in October and he took a risk assessment test and passed it so the state agreed with the judge and gave him permission. We sent in a letter in Polk county with the documentation from Orange County including the court order that gives him permission and the risk assessment results. A month later we received notice that he had been denied, no reason given. I would like to know if there is anything we could possibly do to overrule that decision as soon as possible as it is extremely difficult being married with a child and living separetly

My husband and I have a newborn son and he is currently seeking rights so he can live with him and be unsupervised with him and his 10 year old daughter. He is on probation in two counties, and he is currently on a sex offender probation.we went to court in Orange County back in October and he took a risk assessment test and passed it so the state agreed with the judge and gave him permission. We sent in a letter in Polk county with the documentation from Orange County including the court order that gives him permission and the risk assessment results. A month later we received notice that he had been denied, no reason given. I would like to know if there is anything we could possibly do to overrule that decision as soon as possible as it is extremely difficult being married with a child and living separetly

The sex offender stain lasts a lifetime for the offender.

Can you imagine what the victim(s) must endure for their entire lives?

The victims never get relief.

That said, all you can do is hire an attorney and see if the denial can be reversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back