payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

linda_lou

Hello :) We installed a new Air-conditioner unit into a rental property run by a property manager. Everything went great. 29 days latter he calls me threatening me to fix it this minute or will call someone else to fix it and give me the bill. I went out dropped everything even though I am swamped with work and gave the machine some Freon because of the type of valve I put in maybe it just needed to settle, and that may just be the fix. Since it was late I let the householder know I will give her a call in 2 weeks. The property management called again 1 week latter threatening me he is going to send someone else doesn't trust me and going to send the bill to me.. The tech. checked the unit and it was the thermostat I found out from the householder since the property manager didn't call me back. Ok then 2 weeks latter property manager called and said tech went out and now their is a leek and sent me a bill for 250 dollars. Says I have to pay or is going to the contractor's board and the small claims court. What should I do? He is very abusive with his speech and not reasonable to talk with or I would have. I have done thousands of dollars worth of work for him over the last 2 years and this is the way he acts????? He owes me 350.00 in bills, I am going to resend them to him with intent to lien notice... Do I sound like I am on the right tract??? I do stand by my work and would have fixed it for free but he won't let me Help Linda lou:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back