Partition filed by the party who recorded Fraudulant Document

Mk8 Fair

Jurisdiction
Missouri
How do I recover everything I owned that was taken out of our home prior to us regaining access by judge? No one wants to be held accountable for the contents which was littereally everything we owned? My husband's cousin filed partition of our home declaring she was an heir which she isn't. She was able to walk right in and she took everything she wanted. We have had on going restraining orders against these people from a 2009 thru 2016. And her and her husband just walk on in without autheration.
We were told that our belonging were put into a storage unit. And then in court was told that we would be given the address and key. Now there is no unit and well this was a civil case???? What I'm the neck does civil case when it's really clear these people are criminals and using the courts as the tool to carry out their activity. What really can be done to stop this?

How do I recover everything I owned that was taken out of our home prior to us regaining access by judge?

This reads like "the judge" took the stuff out of your home. I doubt that's what you intended, but I'm not sure what "by the judge" refers to. In any event, if someone burglarized your home, report it to the police and/or file a lawsuit.

The rest of the sentences in your post that end with question marks either aren't questions or seem to be rhetorical.

I suggest you consult with a local attorney.

I'm sure the judge was only given specific information and wasn't shown where the commissioner "duly approved" recorded an affidavit of C.H. died on September 2nd 2012. Now "said commissioner" places himself as the seller. But yet when this sale of this closing which was very confusing because the commissioner has a contract for a special sale for one date and a counter offer bid sale and shows he closes on both. He was PAID over $18,000.00 to help the petitioner. My husband fired his ATTOURNEY and it has just gotten so unbelievable at the amount of loss... I can't believe that this can happen. Hell these people took our christmas tree and everything with it. And I've made police reports and they tell me it's part of a civil case. We are without our home and personal belongings. And I could handle this a little better if a fire or flood. But to know that a person who you are in fear of due to the physical attacks and now having to keep restraining orders continued because your life has been threaten. I'm just trying to make some kind of sense out of this. We are broke and almost broken. But more so wanting to move forward. Thanks for reading.

I'm very sorry to hear about your problem but I'm not quite sure I understand what happened. None of this is clear. You lived in a home which was owned by whom? The deceased left the home to whom? What did the people (cousin) who cleaned out the home provide to the court? If you were living there and they had access to the home, that doesn't give them right to take your property, which you should insist the police take a theft report.

If you'd like for us to provide some insight, we'd need to understand what happened and how all your property disappeared and without you knowing about any of this. We're missing some big pieces.

Back