Parking Sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sannis1962

I have seperated from my husband and where I am staying requires me to get a residential sticker. I can't show proof of insurance with the new address cause husband is still covering me under his car insurance. Can I change the address on my license to the new address without messing up the car insurance since they would reflect two different addresses?
The division where I need to get the ticket said if I can show my license with the new address I can get my husband to write a note explaining he covers me under his car insurance still.

I have seperated from my husband and where I am staying requires me to get a residential sticker. I can't show proof of insurance with the new address cause husband is still covering me under his car insurance. Can I change the address on my license to the new address without messing up the car insurance since they would reflect two different addresses?
The division where I need to get the ticket said if I can show my license with the new address I can get my husband to write a note explaining he covers me under his car insurance still.

When you asked the division of motor vehicles in your state this question, what did they say?

Well DMV wasn't any help they told me to contact insurance company but I don't want to screw up him covering me under his so any other suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back