Public Order, Loitering, Urination park hours violated/ trustline act

Status
Not open for further replies.

mescamilla82

hi, i was on my way home and i had stopped at a park because i needed to use the restroom, the restrooms are open all night and day. I had parked my car and notice i had to cross the bridge in order to get to the restroom. When i reached certain spot of ramp leading to the bridge I noticed several men in lewd acts of sexual activity, so I didn't bother but turned around and started to walk to my car, i was there no longer there than less than two minutes. As I was walking I noticed two gentleman walking up to the bridge, they had both passed me, as I kept walking to my car one of them calls me, and says something that he was an officer. He handcuffed me and said that i was violating park hours. on the ticket he wrote " viol in park hours loitering on bridge which is commonly used to socicir sexual acts (lewd activity)". is that right that he wrote that down, because i was never on the bridge, and for the amount of time i was there i wouldn't think that was loitering, seeing how i was there less than two minutes.

another thing is that since this is a misdemeanor, will this affect my trustline registry act.

Simply show up when scheduled for court, plead not guilty, ask for a lawyer (if this charge warrants one) or hire your own. You can go barefoot, be your own lawyer, too. Make no more statements about this until your trial, and you're likely to beat this.

The arrest won't affect your certification in trustlune. A conviction, even a misdemeanor conviction, especially one of this type will. You knew the park was closed. That alone will get you convicted of something. The officers observed you for some reason. Loitering for the solicitation of sex acts is a very troubling charge. I suggest you hire a lawyer and fight this to ensure you keep a squeaky clean record. Having that lawyer, a good criminal defense lawyer could be worth the costs if he saves your rump.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back