Owner asking for shared coin operated washer fixing charges

gauravk

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
My owner has installed coin operated washer and dryer in building premises which is being used by all tenants including owner since many years.
During one of the cycle when I used washer it got stuck and not completed full cycle. When I reported same to owner he informed me that as I last use washer i have to bare all expenses for fixes.
When fixes done drain pump internal part of washer has been replaced . No were in bill it is mentioned that it is because of my run this issue occurs.
There are no instruction written near laundry area.
Now owner is saying that he will deduct money from my security deposit.
Can you suggest what are options available for me.

Can you suggest what are options available for me.

Yes, the best solution is NOT to use his crappy, uselss, over priced, under service, rip off, junk washing machines.

I'd rather beat my clothes with a rock down by the sewer side, than deal with a cheat, rip off artist.

Yes, the best solution is NOT to use his crappy, uselss, over priced, under service, rip off, junk washing machines.

I'd rather beat my clothes with a rock down by the sewer side, than deal with a cheat, rip off artist.
I am not using that but he is now saying that he will be deducting from my security deposit.

Back