1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Overcharged for Maintence Issue

Discussion in 'Other Residential Landlord & Tenant Issues' started by chalisa anderson, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Zigner

Zigner Well-Known Member

I understand that you believe that my comment was rude and/or unnecessary. In order to avoiding prolonging this hijacking of the OP's thread, I'll cease responding.

2. justblue

justblue Well-Known Member

Words don't have a tone. The "attitude" is self-perceived by the person reading it.

With that said... Ms. Anderson should take a look at her Section 8 contract (rules). Likely she will find verbiage in there regarding her responsibility for the home/apartment and any damage done to it by herself, her children, and her guests (whatever the age). If someone damages the LL property she is responsible. If she doesn't pay she may be removed from the program.
    The LL may file a complaint with Sec. 8. It would behoove Ms. Anderson to recall she not only has a lease agreement but also a Sec. 8 agreement. ;)

Hopefully my ^ posting wasn't too "snotty" for Ms. Anderson's delicate sensibilities.

Zigner likes this.