Ordered To Show Cause

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker911

The U.S.District court has ordered me to show cause,in response to my motion for summary judgment against three defendants who did not response to the service of complaint and notice of lawsuit &waiver of summons.This motion I submitted after this same court has dismissed a portion of the complaint for failure to state a claim in which relief can be granted (which I am appealing/pending.What issues can I raise to support my motion in regard to these three defendants and their roles?I'm not sure if I fully understand what the court wants in thje order To Show Cause. Help Help Help????? :confused:

seeker911 said:
The U.S.District court has ordered me to show cause,in response to my motion for summary judgment against three defendants who did not response to the service of complaint and notice of lawsuit &waiver of summons.This motion I submitted after this same court has dismissed a portion of the complaint for failure to state a claim in which relief can be granted (which I am appealing/pending.What issues can I raise to support my motion in regard to these three defendants and their roles?I'm not sure if I fully understand what the court wants in thje order To Show Cause. Help Help Help????? :confused:
In an order to show cause, it typically means that you need to show proof why the court should grant your motion. We'll need more information about the issue to be of assistance. What did the court say specifically?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back