1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Orbitz

Discussion in 'Consumer Fraud & Scams' started by Chris Robinson, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Chris Robinson

Chris Robinson Law Topic Starter New Member

Jurisdiction:
    Montana
    So I booked flights to new zealand through orbitz.com the day of my departure my first flight was scheduled to leave about 130pm. When I arrived at the airport at about 1130 am, the airline assistant had told me the flight had changed from 130pm to 1010am. Orbitz.com didnt send me a notification of this change until 1050am. Nearly 40 minutes after the flight left. Now I'm getting the run around that its not their fault. If they don't refund me is there anything I can do?

2. Zigner

Zigner Well-Known Member

You should refer to your contract with orbitz.com

Edit: Start here - https://www.orbitz.com/lp/lg-terms

3. zddoodah

zddoodah Well-Known Member

You booked international "flights" (more than one?) on the day of departure? That's awfully unusual.

I'm sure you can do lots of things, starting with reviewing the booking site's terms and conditions. That said, this seems like a rather odd thing to have happened with a very last minute booking.