Orbitz

Chris Robinson

Jurisdiction
Montana
So I booked flights to new zealand through orbitz.com the day of my departure my first flight was scheduled to leave about 130pm. When I arrived at the airport at about 1130 am, the airline assistant had told me the flight had changed from 130pm to 1010am. Orbitz.com didnt send me a notification of this change until 1050am. Nearly 40 minutes after the flight left. Now I'm getting the run around that its not their fault. If they don't refund me is there anything I can do?

So I booked flights to new zealand through orbitz.com the day of my departure my first flight was scheduled to leave about 130pm. When I arrived at the airport at about 1130 am, the airline assistant had told me the flight had changed from 130pm to 1010am. Orbitz.com didnt send me a notification of this change until 1050am. Nearly 40 minutes after the flight left. Now I'm getting the run around that its not their fault. If they don't refund me is there anything I can do?
You should refer to your contract with orbitz.com

Edit: Start here - https://www.orbitz.com/lp/lg-terms

So I booked flights to new zealand through orbitz.com the day of my departure

You booked international "flights" (more than one?) on the day of departure? That's awfully unusual.

If they don't refund me is there anything I can do?

I'm sure you can do lots of things, starting with reviewing the booking site's terms and conditions. That said, this seems like a rather odd thing to have happened with a very last minute booking.

Back