Business Debt, Collections Old Dillard's Credit Card in college

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seekingknowledg

I made my last payment on 9/20/08. I received this information via the collection agency. Hasn't the statue of limitations passed on this account? I am being sued but I do not believe they are abiding by the law.

If the allowed time has passed on this account what exactly should I send or present to the court?

Thank you

I made my last payment on 9/20/08. I received this information via the collection agency. Hasn't the statue of limitations passed on this account? I am being sued but I do not believe they are abiding by the law.

If the allowed time has passed on this account what exactly should I send or present to the court?

Thank you

They're trying to snooker you.
If they do sue,you show up and show the judge the relevant AR law that applies.

The SOL has expired.

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/reb...tm_expid=79104056-4.cM9JMEgAT_yV0tiPT4TQBQ.0&

A credit card is considered an "open end" account.

That bell rung in 2011. The DEBT SCAVENGER is THREE years TOO late!

Last edited:

Thank you

When did they actually sue?

Have you done anything that might toll the SOL?

(moved out of state and all that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back