Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Offender served his time

Status
Not open for further replies.

mollywoo

I'll make this as short as I can. I have a friend that got in trouble 17yrs ago when he was only 15 yrs old for attempt to commit rape. He got out 5 yrs later, got a job, got married. 5 yrs ago he went out with somr friends and ran a yellow light and hit a car, he ran cause he was in shock but turned him self in right away and no one was seriously hurt. While going to court he was out with an older friend of his, he got into a fight sticking up for this friend. Anyway in court he got sentenced 5 years, again. He just got out about 2 weeks ago and they put him on a GPS monitor, for being a sex offender, he can't be around kids or schools, he can't even come see me and my kids. He did his time. He was only 15 when convicted, in 17 yrs has never had any other sexual wrong doings, and never had anything to do with kids in the first place, he was the kid. No matter what I don't believe its right. He's a hard working that loves to work and can't even get a job. Hes a good man. Help please

Do you have a specific question(s)? Thanks.

I'll make this as short as I can. I have a friend that got in trouble 17yrs ago when he was only 15 yrs old for attempt to commit rape. He got out 5 yrs later, got a job, got married. 5 yrs ago he went out with somr friends and ran a yellow light and hit a car, he ran cause he was in shock but turned him self in right away and no one was seriously hurt. While going to court he was out with an older friend of his, he got into a fight sticking up for this friend. Anyway in court he got sentenced 5 years, again. He just got out about 2 weeks ago and they put him on a GPS monitor, for being a sex offender, he can't be around kids or schools, he can't even come see me and my kids. He did his time. He was only 15 when convicted, in 17 yrs has never had any other sexual wrong doings, and never had anything to do with kids in the first place, he was the kid. No matter what I don't believe its right. He's a hard working that loves to work and can't even get a job. Hes a good man. Help please

I don't think you have all of the details.

Trust me. Someone, somewhere, is lying.

Most convicted sex offenders must wear that scarlet ledger of shame for the rest of their lives.

But, as Proserpina said, you probably aren't being told all of the story.

Regardless, you would be wise to keep that person away from your children.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

You didn't ask any specific questions but I agree that you might want to keep your kids away from this friend. Also, he could be very well having a hard time getting a job due to his "criminal" history though he has only been out for 2 weeks. It takes time for people without a record to even find a job. He will just have to keep applying & hope someone will take a chance on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back