obtaining license. in arizona/suspended in WA lifted to not valid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QUEHENSLER

License. Suspended due to Dui #2 one at 18 1 at 24. Did long jail time almost full year . Paid all but 622 fine dui 1 cimpleted treatment. Dui #2 did year jail completed treatment and victims panel class. Fines court costs and jail time (yes i was charged for them sending me to jail) fine in collections and want full payment. Made inquiry. Last month about license. Dmv said must pay fine to lift suspension from suspended/revoked status or talk to judge/. Sent judge and collectors email letters etc. And suspension. Has sence been changed from suspended/revoked to not valid. Does this meen i would be able to obtain either my reinstatement. License. Or a new licence frim AZ my current home.?

What exactly did you send to the judge and the collectors?

What do you hope they'll do?

I was hoping they would allow some type of payment plan to begin and or reduce amount owed. theses are fines mind you.. not actual monies that i barrowed stole or used in any fashion. So confusious would say? they can be remanded and or expunged written off ect.. that was not the ?? i was asking though.. I was wondering about the status change of my Licence from suspended to not valid. and when i went to the Arizona DMV would they want me to pay washington before giving me my icence or now that my status is not suspended and is simply not valid would they just put me through the process.. And yes I understand that the fines in WA are a debt owed by me for a couple of dumb mistakes i made when I was younger. But as I stated I jumped though all of the other hoops the demanded I just plain couldnt afford to pasy the fines. i served my debt and then some.but its very had for a man to obtain a job without a Licence especially considering applications now ask for you o have one and relieble vehicle. and public tanportation is almost frowned upon

I was hoping they would allow some type of payment plan to begin and or reduce amount owed. theses are fines mind you.. not actual monies that i barrowed stole or used in any fashion. So confusious would say? they can be remanded and or expunged written off ect.. that was not the ?? i was asking though.. I was wondering about the status change of my Licence from suspended to not valid. and when i went to the Arizona DMV would they want me to pay washington before giving me my icence or now that my status is not suspended and is simply not valid would they just put me through the process.. And yes I understand that the fines in WA are a debt owed by me for a couple of dumb mistakes i made when I was younger. But as I stated I jumped though all of the other hoops the demanded I just plain couldnt afford to pasy the fines. i served my debt and then some.but its very had for a man to obtain a job without a Licence especially considering applications now ask for you o have one and relieble vehicle. and public tanportation is almost frowned upon

I suggest you ask the DMV.
In this case, they're the horses mouth.
You know what that makes us, right?
Seriously, only the DMV in Arizona, Washington, or the judge would (or could) know the answers.
We have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back