Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Obstruction

Ashley Bahr

Jurisdiction
Colorado
What happens if I request a foreign regestration statement in my first appearance in court?

What exactly does an officer consider to be obstruction?

What exactly does an officer consider to be obstruction?

Many things can obstruct an officer in the performance other duties.

I wouldn't worry about the officer's definition, I'd use common sense and avoid any confrontations.

You can Google or Bing the definition, if it isn't glaringly apparent to you.

Have you been charged with a crime?
What stage of the prosecution are you in?
Why do you think this foreign registration statement will do you any good?
Do you have a lawyer?

What happens if I request a foreign regestration statement in my first appearance in court?

If you are planning to use the foreign registration statement request to challenge the court's jurisdiction, as some sites on the internet advocate, then you'll be in for a tough time. That tactic doesn't work and the theories that those sites use to promote their idea for the tactic aren't even close to what the law provides. The court will reject your request and may well sanction you for making a frivolous argument. Moreover, you may tick off the judge by doing it which may work against you as the case progresses. Ticking off a judge with a request that has no chance of success is not a good idea. I would advise against it.

First appearance in court for what? What does "foreign registration statement" mean? I googled the term, and the only results I got related to to registering a State X corporation or LLC to do business in State Y. I assume that's not what you're talking about.

TM hit it on the head. This is one of these dumbass sovereign citizen legal strategies They argue, using a definition taken out of context in the code covering foreign agents and propaganda that all public officials are required to have make such a registration with the US Attorney General. Of course, they omit the context where this isn't required of "all public officials" just people who are acting as agents of foreign (and that in the US Code means not the United States or any of its parts) governments.

Back