1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

    Dismiss Notice

NYC Civil v Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Civil Court, Procedure & Litigation' started by George_Ibarra, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George_Ibarra

    George_Ibarra Law Topic Starter New Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    My case started in Supreme Court, it was transferred 325d to Civil.
    I need to file an OSC/TRO, but I was told by the Civil ProSe office that Civil does not have TRO, that I should go back to Supreme and file an OSC/TRO in Supreme or ask to transfer the case back to Supreme. Is this true? how do I ask the court to transfer the case back to Supreme? or should I file the OSC/TRO?

    The reason I am asking is that the ProSe office in Supreme never heard of this.

    Last edited: Jun 1, 2010

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.