notice of judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet61w

i have this log company and i'm 2 months behind i made one payment and i told them i would make a payment on the 15th and one on the 30th and that would catch me up they failed a notice of judgement against me any how. what is a notice of judgement and how does it work please give me some advice and this problem.

sweet61w said:
i have this log company and i'm 2 months behind i made one payment and i told them i would make a payment on the 15th and one on the 30th and that would catch me up they failed a notice of judgement against me any how. what is a notice of judgement and how does it work please give me some advice and this problem.
it's a loan company.

next i have this loan company where i purchase a sofa table, end table, and coffee table and i made one payment on it and i told them that couldn't afford to make a payment on it anymore. they want me to sign a paper and if they sell it for less i have to pay the rest and the furniture has never been in my use it's still boxed up never left the store.

i have this loan company that i'm behind in i was 3 months and i made one payment and told them that i would make a payment on the 15th and 30th and that would catch me up on my payment now he has went and filed a judgement against me. i just want to know how that works and what do i have to do to resolve this matter. i don't have all the money to pay them off.

in another case this loan company that i purchased a sofa table, coffee table, and end table from which i never picked up i told them after making one payment that i couldn't afford to make the payments anymore.they want me to sign a paper stating if they sell the furniture which is still in a box that i would have to pay for the rest of it if they don't sell it for the price it is tell me what i can do about this also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back