Other Immigration Law Nothing New

Status
Not open for further replies.

melS82

Hi there I am very new here and have read many of the threads in here and the replies. My problem is like many others. I wanted to pm, but found I could not do that. I am a 23 year old female born and raised in Canada. I met my boyfriend on the internet, he lives in the USA. We both know that we want to be married, we are young yes, but sometimes, you just know who the ONE is. He wants to come here, we want to be married. So that is my first question, how do we find out about going about that, we want to do everything legally, what are the steps we have to take to get married?

We also want him to be able to stay here, how do we go about that as well? What do we need to do? What does he need to have? He has no greencard/visa, no passport, only picture id, liscense, original birth certificate, and SSN card.

Somebody please help us, we are running out of time, he is visiting soon, he is being kicked out of his home and has nowhere to go. All he has is me, I love him so very much and we want to be together.

Thank you for taking the time to read or help us out.
Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back