not too bright

Status
Not open for further replies.

forolio

Seems some of the so called experts on this site really don't have a clue.
Perhaps the rent-a-lawyer site is more appropriate.

You may be right.

May I also suggest that you read a book titled "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie?

This is an internet message board not the bar. If you want precise legal advice then consult an Attorney. Which in most replies is strongly urged

In other words, you didn't like the answer you got in your other thread.

I'm sorry that no one was able to give you a legal way to ignore paying your bills for four or five years and still avoid garnishment when Texaco gets tired of waiting for their money, but the legal answer is still the one you got - the way to avoid garnishment is to pay the bill.

You may not think the rest of us to be very bright because we can't give you a way to do what you want to do but we're not the ones facing garnishment.

Seems some of the so called experts on this site really don't have a clue.
Perhaps the rent-a-lawyer site is more appropriate.

I've read both your posts. Perhaps you should read my reply. I think that you don't need legal experts to answer your question, just a little common sense. Unfortunately I agree with the others here both with regard to this thread and the failure to use a little common sense - if you're asking for someone to post their opinions on your case, why are you insulting them?

With regard to the guy who didn't pay his gas bill for 5 years... what were you expecting to hear? That you can stiff the gas company? What happens if the gas company owes you and doesn't pay for 5 years? Should you have to take it or should you be able to take it to court? This is EXACTLY why we need the law and the answer given was right on target.

Regarding your boat, it's again more about common sense than about the law. It's difficult to believe anyone would have great chances at winning a case where the plaintiff didn't bother to inspect a used item they purchased. I wish you luck in your case and hope that you show the court and others a little more respect than I'm seeing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back