Not sure where to post filing / preparing for an Appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, I have filed my Docketing Statement on March 20, 2021, tried contacting the opposing party twice by email on their intention of filing a Record Proper and have not received an response.

I contacted the NM Court of Appeals City Clerk's Office asking if there is a motion for either 1) the judge to make a judgement on based on my filing or 2) seek an answer as to why their not responding. The Clerk asked me to wait and they would speak with the Court Manager about the Record Proper and get back with me.

So, my question is, what is the opposing party doing, is this a normal tactic and what steps I need to take get this before the Judge?

Again, nobody here can give you step by step instructions, nor do we have any idea as to what the other party is doing.

I contacted the NM Court of Appeals City Clerk's Office asking if there is a motion for either 1) the judge to make a judgement on based on my filing or 2) seek an answer as to why their not responding. The Clerk asked me to wait and they would speak with the Court Manager about the Record Proper and get back with me.
The clerk should advise you to speak with an attorney, as they cannot offer legal advice...and telling you what motion to file is offering legal advice.

If no attorney is willing to take your case, what that should tell you is that you do not HAVE a case.

My Major premise is based on the working conditions contributing to this part of my degraded performance, then we can discuss the words. I'm not denying the actions taken and I do admit the words used were inappropriate. But, the City doesn't want to take responsible for the working conditions they created. You will see this when I post what I believe is over whelming evidence, but was ignored.

Working conditions have nothing to do with being terminated for what you said, regardless of how, when, where, and why you said it. I guess you'll find that out the hard way since you don't seem to want to believe anything you are told here.

If no attorney is willing to take your case, what that should tell you is that you do not HAVE a case.

Yes I've had attorneys accept the case, please read through all the postings. The cost was the reason. An Appellant Attorney at the minimum is $10,000. Not in the budget. I have an excellent case, just need a real career judge to view the case, not part timers.

Working conditions have nothing to do with being terminated for what you said, regardless of how, when, where, and why you said it. I guess you'll find that out the hard way since you don't seem to want to believe anything you are told here.

If you would've read through the postings you would've notice I have not revealed my cast to to no one. Therefor no one is able to give me correct advise. A Professional Attorney most important objective is to know the case. No one here knows my case. The tiny bits of statements I've made has in no way given anyone the understanding of my case.

The clerk should advise you to speak with an attorney, as they cannot offer legal advice...and telling you what motion to file is offering legal advice.

Yes, I know the limitations, but the Clerk can instruct me on what forms to file and court procedure.

Yes I've had attorneys accept the case, please read through all the postings. The cost was the reason. An Appellant Attorney at the minimum is $10,000. Not in the budget. I have an excellent case, just need a real career judge to view the case, not part timers.

You just keep right on believing that, my friend.

Question, when a Judge / Attorney at Law sits as a Judge on a case, does the Order have to be filed first before serving it? And is there a limit stature in filing the Order?

If you would've read through the postings you would've notice I have not revealed my cast to to no one. Therefor no one is able to give me correct advise. A Professional Attorney most important objective is to know the case. No one here knows my case. The tiny bits of statements I've made has in no way given anyone the understanding of my case.

That's right. You haven't provided any information about your case. For a moment I couldn't even remember what your original question was. Oh yeah, could you copyright protect what you submit to the court? The answer to that is no, you can't.

Now, I'm closing the thread since there is nothing else we can help you with. Good luck with your efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back