Not Sure Where I fit in

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's part of the problem.

In not reporting, the OP has shot herself in the foot somewhat. As things stand now, and given that there is no proof of who said what, and given that the cousin/girlfriend got in first with the harassment allegations and restraining order...well, it's very easy to jump to "tit for that". In other words, OP is not being truthful. Goes to credibility and it's too easy to conclude that OP is only saying these things now because they managed to get a restraining order.

(OP - I am not doubting for one second that she said this to you. She sounds like a moron, and I know human behavior very well)

That's part of the problem.

In not reporting, the OP has shot herself in the foot somewhat. As things stand now, and given that there is no proof of who said what, and given that the cousin/girlfriend got in first with the harassment allegations and restraining order...well, it's very easy to jump to "tit for that". In other words, OP is not being truthful. Goes to credibility and it's too easy to conclude that OP is only saying these things now because they managed to get a restraining order.

(OP - I am not doubting for one second that she said this to you. She sounds like a moron, and I know human behavior very well)

Oh yes, behavior is somewhat predictable.

That said, if I'm not speaking for myself, I really don't know who did or said what.

No argument form me here, other than why would anyone wait to report such a disgusting utterance?

That threat would have been the linchpin to this entire sordid set of actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back