No title, registration, and turned back hours

Sziriada

Jurisdiction
Michigan
I purchased 2 sea doo's months back. I received registration and title for the 3 seater and the trailer but have not for the 2 seater. The dealer continues to write temporary 14 day registration and states that they are waiting for the state to delete their record so they can re register this sea doo. I also had an issue with the 3 seat sea doo as it was not programs correctly. I did my research and they continue to tell me I was wrong but after a few weeks they picked it up and re programs it. The sea doo came back working properly (it now had sport mode) but in my benefit the hours were turned back to 0. Are these issues just my problem or is there a time the courts can help me.

Speak to a manager at the dealership about your issues to see what can be done. You have said nothing about speaking to someone in authority there about trying to get a resolution to whatever it is you think is wrong, which seems to be only a registration and a trailer.

It sounds like they fixed on problem already. If you don't have a trailer for one of them how did you transport it?

Speak to a manager at the dealership about your issues to see what can be done. You have said nothing about speaking to someone in authority there about trying to get a resolution to whatever it is you think is wrong, which seems to be only a registration and a trailer.

It sounds like they fixed on problem already. If you don't have a trailer for one of them how did you transport it?
It's a double trailer, I have dealt with the management many times

Contact your state registration agency and see what they say about the process and what actions you might take, if any.
Are you also complaining that the hours are reset to zero? That isn't necessarily a problem.

Contact your state registration agency and see what they say about the process and what actions you might take, if any.
Are you also complaining that the hours are reset to zero? That isn't necessarily a problem.
Nope , not complaining. I'm just aggravated about the entire deal

So what it all boils down to is simply a registration issue. The other issues you mentioned have either been resolved or aren't issues at all, like the trailer.

Back