No justice, How can a judge do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justice11

I will try to make this short but there is a lot to it. If you need more info just let me know. I can REALLY USE SOME HELP ON THIS! I had a tractor repair here in Florida at Sunrise Tractor, the biggest in the area and there have a another shop in West palm so I thought I would be safe to bring it there. I have a few tractors so this is not new to me and my guy that usually works on them moved away. Anyway they pick up the tractor and tell him to fix a few things and change the oils. They had the tractor for 4 months and when it was ready I ask for the to fax or email me a work order…they said they could not but I could pick one up. Well I was in Boston as my wife was going to Harvard so I told them I would be back in a week and would stop in to see them and go over the bill. I got back to Fl and called them and went over the bill. The bill was $10,500 and I asked what was done. I told him I was not happy about the bill and he should have talked with me about it before he did that many repairs. I ask if he changed the oils and he said no! I told him how can you call me with a 10k bill and not even change the oils? I have had tractors repaired before and I never had a problem with anyone, in the mean time our other backhoe was down the street from them being fixed at Massey. The bill there was less then he told me and sent me a invoice with what was repair with a break down of parts and labor. They replaced the whole front end and put new wheels on for $1700.00 a very good price and great people to deal with. I called Sunrise Tractor and told them to have it delivered as I live almost 4 hour away now and send it up with a work order and he agreed. If he fixed everything that he said the price was high but with engine work, hydrologic work and parts they may have been a thousands off. Ok this is where it gets really bad! They bring the tractor to our property and our driveway is 1200 feet through the woods. I was home and I heard the tractor so I went outside and they had it all the way the property and had shut it off. Now this is strange as I have never heard or had anyone deliver a piece of equipment or remove it from a truck unless it was paid for but I though o well I was glad to get the tractor back as we really needed it and it was about 5 to 6 months at this point. I drive handed me a bill and I wrote a check and ask for a work order at this point I had 4 little pages with part numbers on them but noone could tell what they meant. He looked in his folder and then told me that was all they gave him….now I was sorry I wrote the check. I walk to the front of the tractor and I see right away the pins in the bucket are the old ones, I ask the driver about this and his response was I just deliver them….so I call the service manger right away and asked him about the pins and where is my work order he said that the driver had it and it was the 4 small pages…..I knew at this point I was in trouble….I went over everything with him and he said they had replaced something and it still had paint from before it got to them. Well he had no answer for this. Well the driver leaves at this point and it almost dark so I start the tractor and move down the hill to the back of the property and I get about 500 feet and It dies and will not start cuz the battery is dead( This is a new one they replace for $189.00.) I go inside mad and in the morning I go back out and charge the battery and it still will not start. The tank is empty the took all the diesel out and that was 50 gallons in there , I know this cuz I keep records of when I fill equipment up. I put diesel in and it still will not start. Now I am really mad, I have to mount a electric pump on it to get it to run ..Hmmm this is something they fixed also...so he told me. The list goes on and on and the tractor was in worse shape then when they got it. I call the bank and put a stop payment on the check and call a lawyer a few days later. I meet with the lawyer and told her I would pay for what they fixed if they send us a work order and told her to tell them to save the old parts till we can work this out. Well after 2 months of my lawyer and there lawyer having nice little talks we got nowhere and I told her that there is no more negations till I get something telling me what was repair…I never got it and I fired her, well 2 months later I get a letter from there lawyer saying we have a court date and I think great how the hell are they going to tell the judge they are billing me for now it 12k and never giving me any paper work. I hire a lawyer in Martin county and he now has only 2 days to go over it but he feels no problem well I get a call and he tells me it is not a hearing it is for the judge to set damges..Hey wait a minute I never got any letter to show up in court and I call my lawyer from before and she never got anything . Well my lawyer goes in and tells the judge that we never received anything about court and this is the first we are hearing about this. He says tuff that we had our chance. My lawyer said we would appeal and he responded that he would throw it out….What the hell is this …I never get to tell my side and I wrote the judge a few letters before court and sent the reg mail telling my side and that I had needed more time to get a local lawyer. So now I have a judgment on my credit report and I get a call from my lawyer yesterday that they are now want me to come to court cuz I guess they are looking for the money …they just can not find it. Well I find out from the local cops they are doing this to 6 other people and that county buys all it tractors from them…we are talking a lot of money. How the hell can a company not follow state law on doing repairs and a judge that does not care to hear the story from my side. I really need help on what to do as I spent lots of money on the lawyers and it's more of that there is no justice how can a judge do this? Can I take to a state level? I really do not think any other judge would rule like this if I was willing to pay a bill I just wanted a work order. Is that too much to ask for?
Please help Me!

You might want to edit that post and use paragraphs. I got 20 seconds into and stopped because it hurt my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back