No Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

carboy367

I went to a small dealership and made an agreement to pay 500 down for a honda. The overall down payment was supposed to be 1500, and I was told that I would be put in a loaner car until I made "pick-up notes" that equalled out to 1500. I was never given a contract, and the dealership would not answer my calls after the first pick up note was received. They sent me a receipt with the total price of 12,000 for an 03 Dodge Neon with no heat, spare tire, and bad motor mounts. When I called to ask why I was being billed for a dodge (the loaner car) instead of my honda, I would get put on hold and "accidentally" disconnected. I was told by a local lawyer to stop payments and let them repossess the loaner car. I gave the car to an investigator, and was told to sue them for my money back for not providing me with a copy of the contract. Is this a valid case?

I went to a small dealership and made an agreement to pay 500 down for a honda. The overall down payment was supposed to be 1500, and I was told that I would be put in a loaner car until I made "pick-up notes" that equalled out to 1500. I was never given a contract, and the dealership would not answer my calls after the first pick up note was received. They sent me a receipt with the total price of 12,000 for an 03 Dodge Neon with no heat, spare tire, and bad motor mounts. When I called to ask why I was being billed for a dodge (the loaner car) instead of my honda, I would get put on hold and "accidentally" disconnected. I was told by a local lawyer to stop payments and let them repossess the loaner car. I gave the car to an investigator, and was told to sue them for my money back for not providing me with a copy of the contract. Is this a valid case?

Without seeing the "documents" you signed, there's no way we can advise you.
Please, don't post those documents for your protection, and ours.
You spoke with a lawyer, it seems, so why not do as the lawyer suggested?
As far as a case against the "crooked" dealership, who knows?
You'll just have to do as previously advised to find out if you do have a "case".
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back