New Jurisdiction / State Indictators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wechsler

Administrator
Staff member
I'm guessing that many of you have noticed that every thread now has the state or jurisdiction associated with the thread clearly visible. I hope you enjoy this new feature which I think makes using this legal forum far more useful.

For moderators and those browsing, you'll see the state or place in issue appear both in a green color in both the thread titles when browsing a forum and also in the title when viewing a thread. The words "My matter concerns the state of..." and the like are no longer necessary to be included within the post as they are within the thread title. I may include them in the top of the thread if you wish me to and find it helpful.

Great adaptation, professor, but it doesn't change the iPad or IPhone view.

Well, insofar as the colors, otherwise it is almost the same.

You do see the jurisdiction, along with the sues in the "new posts" view!

Amazing, professor, amazing!!!

Last edited:
Thanks - army judge. Actually I made the change due to the tablet and phone devices using Tapatalk. When you tried to post a new thread, the dropdown didn't work properly. I converted the custom plugin into a different way of accomplishing the same thing and now it works on Tapatalk and Forumrunner like a charm.

I was going to keep the states in the "browse thread" view like you have it in the "new threads" view but I decided that it would be too distracting. Great for those looking at new threads, way too much if you're just looking for information. Those indicators will come up in searches though, which should be a great help for people trying to filter through information.

There is a lot more to come shortly. :) Glad you all like it. And as usual, thank you so much for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back