New father with F1 visa needs to return home for funeral

Lewis Gaster

Jurisdiction
North Carolina
I am a UK citizen, here on a F1 visa. I got married to an american girl over here, but we seperated soon after. Nothing has been filed as far as divorce yet!

To further complicate matters, I have become a father with a diffeeent american girl. In order to support my new family, I began working against my VISA regulations. I have been receiving a check. While risky, I was in a desperste situation.

However, a family member has died and I want to return home for the funeral. My question is, would my illegal work be any reason to be denied re-entry into the USA. Would they be able to find out about my enployment?

Many thanks in advance

I am a UK citizen, here on a F1 visa. I got married to an american girl over here, but we seperated soon after. Nothing has been filed as far as divorce yet!

To further complicate matters, I have become a father with a diffeeent american girl. In order to support my new family, I began working against my VISA regulations. I have been receiving a check. While risky, I was in a desperste situation.

However, a family member has died and I want to return home for the funeral. My question is, would my illegal work be any reason to be denied re-entry into the USA. Would they be able to find out about my enployment?

Many thanks in advance
Lewis, Did you use your real name as a user name here? If so, I HIGHLY suggest you ask Admin to change your name.

Are you still attending school? How many hours are you working?

My question is, would my illegal work be any reason to be denied re-entry into the USA. Would they be able to find out about my enployment?

You have reveal a myriad of reasons WHY our US USCIS officials should deny you entry back into the USA should you choose to leave of your own accord.

That said, I have no fondness for scofflaws and lawbreakers.

By all means, please return tot he UK, ASAP.

Back