Never been able to get drivers license because of tickets from 13 and 18 years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjd402

I now live in nabraska but 18+ years ago i got 5 ticket in two oregon counties of no license/no insurance/driving while susp, and 12 almost 13 years ago in iowa the same no lisence/no insurance/driving while susp bucause i need to work and im not rich enough for a chaurreur and im now 36 years old,never had a license. I have had no more infractions in almost 13yrs, and struggle to live because i cant get out to find a job and the ones i have gotten pays so crappy i cant afford to live,muchless pay off tickets,& most good jobs require D.L and quality of life has caused severe depression with constant mental battles over suicide &anxioty just to name a few,and a whole lot of other problelems,and not being able to live a normal law obiding life from being forced to decide to do what it take to servive of suffer without what i need to servive!!!! i dont understand why you can brake any law besides murder and after so many years can no longer be touched but after 18 & 13 years i still cannot catch a fare break in life??! i just want a fare chance to live a decent normal crim/depression/poverty/ forced life without constant thoughts of failure and suicide and dont think thats to much to ask for!!!!! If there is anything i can do for help with this other than just payin witch i cant do and physicaly returning to the state witch i cant afford either,than i would greatly appreciate the help and will forever be in your dept!!!! Not to mention be forced to live a decent life for what time i have left!!! THANK YOU!

I now live in nabraska but 18+ years ago i got 5 ticket in two oregon counties of no license/no insurance/driving while susp, and 12 almost 13 years ago in iowa the same no lisence/no insurance/driving while susp bucause i need to work and im not rich enough for a chaurreur and im now 36 years old,never had a license. I have had no more infractions in almost 13yrs, and struggle to live because i cant get out to find a job and the ones i have gotten pays so crappy i cant afford to live,muchless pay off tickets,& most good jobs require D.L and quality of life has caused severe depression with constant mental battles over suicide &anxioty just to name a few,and a whole lot of other problelems,and not being able to live a normal law obiding life from being forced to decide to do what it take to servive of suffer without what i need to servive!!!! i dont understand why you can brake any law besides murder and after so many years can no longer be touched but after 18 & 13 years i still cannot catch a fare break in life??! i just want a fare chance to live a decent normal crim/depression/poverty/ forced life without constant thoughts of failure and suicide and dont think thats to much to ask for!!!!! If there is anything i can do for help with this other than just payin witch i cant do and physicaly returning to the state witch i cant afford either,than i would greatly appreciate the help and will forever be in your dept!!!! Not to mention be forced to live a decent life for what time i have left!!! THANK YOU!

The government crooks will sometimes allow you to make payments.

The same government mafia will also make arrangements where you can settle with them by agreeing to pay $400, instead of $4,000.

Call, speak to someone in the respective states and see if the the big boss will let you make a deal.

Otherwise, these criminals are worse than street gangs, they rarely forgive and their computers don't forget.

You said you now live in Nebraska. Whatever the DMV in that state requires you to do to get a license in that state you need to do. (example - take care of your tickets in the other states, have insurance....)

You said you haven't had any more infractions in almost 13 years - have you been driving during that time without a license, insurance, etc.?

You do owe the money for the tickets you received previously that you haven't paid. There isn't a statute of limitations on traffic tickets/money owed to the court. Sorry.

Re:

No, i have given up driving for almost 13 years now witch kills be daily and makes it 10X harder just to survive because i have to rely on others for my needs and i dont have any familly and i have anxioty and trust issues with other people from being hurt and abuse for so long.

Re:

I have contacted oregon many times and the say they cant give any info other that the ticket #'s and counties and i have to contact two different collections agencies (biggest crooks) for any other info! they wont even tell me how much i owe! Not to mention since they sold my account ballance to collections then they have been paid and should no longer have controll over DMV. Thanx for replying!

Have you tried to get a driver's license in Nebraska - what do they tell you? Your past history may still be showing up in their computer record checking.

yes and they say i need to contact the two states,then when i contact oregon DMV & court they say they cant give me any info because my case was sold to 2 different collections agancies.

I don't know what to tell you except it seems Nebraska wants you to take care of your tickets owed in the other 2 states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back