Neighbors harassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

fightingback

I am a homeowner and so is my neighbor. We been fighting for years, it's gotten to the point, my neighbor has threaten to burn down my house and they have threaten to kill me. They have dumped trash in my yard, was fined $600. Recently they have filed false documents to the police and courts to get me in trouble. This is hard to prove. They tried to put restraining orders, which I had both dismissed. They put camera around their house facing my front yard and back. They call the police saying I am waving my gun around 5 times. My neighbor, her brother is in prison for vehicle homicide and is a MS13 gang member. They sold drugs out of their house and they have 3 small children. On a monthly basis they call me harsh names, like faggot, her husband threaten me in Spanish. They record from their cameras which have night vision and audio, what they do is call me names, and yes, I tell them off. It's wrong for them to call me names and they are mean evil people who are gang members themselves. What can I do to stop the harassment.. ( fightingback )

You can probably obtain a restraining order against them... and you can try to enforce it as needed. Police can't doa heck of a lot about verbal arguments between neighbors, but I can tell you they really don't like having to get in the middle and would be happy to haul someone off to jail if they are in violation of a court order as a way of ending the argument.

You could also just ignore them. If they stop getting a reaction out of you then they will get mored acting the way they are.

I tried the restraining order twice, the judge never grants its, my neighbor, she is a female. she lies in the court room. i show the judge all the photos of the people coming to their house who are drug dealers and buyers. i show documents of each time they harass me. i show the judge all the arrest from this home. she is a female judge and she is always on a women side. anyway, the police all know about this family of drug dealings, and the people who has been arrested from this home (neighbor). i do have my house up for sale, but seems like i am losing the battle and the police should be on my side. with the history of all the compliant's from her, they should no by now she is lying and they should do more investigating and watch them. did i mention i call the tips hot line in the last 4 years, made a few bucks having their friends busted with drugs and handgun. but i can't get them (neighbors). maybe i should report them to the IRS. the police know who i am and they know who my neighbor's are. I have the right to carry a handgun. police know it, and my neighbors hate it. I am a retired vet, navy, live alone but, i have a lot of people all hours of the day and night coming and going from my house. with their cameras, they know when i am alone seems like!. her husband doesn't speak english and stays home all day and night, so i guess all he has to do is monitor the video and see when i am alone. scary huh! i called a lot of lawyers, all they say, is their is no proper law to fight them, they would have to hurt me, or shoot me in order to file a law suit. "what is this world coming to" if a family member threaten me, like they do, all i have to do is file chargers against my family quick. what now against neighbors. doesn't make since. guess all i can do is keep calling tips hot line, contact the IRS, keep my video's rolling every 8 hours. i will catch them! thanks for the some help.

Sorry to hear of your situation, Be careful...If they are as you say they are then I would take mightys advice and ignore them before something tragic happens. I know you should not have to but to be on the safe side. Keep doing as you are and report them whenever they threaten you. Good luck to you and hope your house sells soon.

By the way, maybe you can speak to them and just say hey, Leave me alone and I will do the same for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back