neighbor has parked two vehicles on my property, one on blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

cecememe26

My neighbor has parked two vehicles on the back of my property which adjoins to their property. I have notified them that I want them removed so I can put up a privicy wall. I am trying to hide the fact that they have turned their place into a junk yard. They seem to think that they can ignore me and my request to remove their vehicles. I have my land survey and would show them, but they act like they don't see me, when I try to approach. What is my next step? Can I have these vehicles removed?

Last edited:
Sounds like trespassing? Check the rules in your state. I tried to look for it and came up with California and Georgia but no NC. It's there just have to look for it.

If you are confident te vehicles are on your property then give your neighbor's written notice and a few days to move the vehicles. Advise them the vehicles will be towed if they don't move them.
If they fail to move the vehicles then you can call a local tow company to come remove the vehicles from your property.The owner would have to pay the tow fees if/when he recovers the vehicles.

Call aheadto a local tow company to ask about this procedure. Laws will vary by state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back