Neighbor Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSTALNAKER

Around The 30th Of May My Neighbor Came Into My Yard And Stole A Green Bean Plant That Had Belonged To My Nine Year Old Son, My Son Was Up In Our Tree In Our Back Yard Which Over Looks My Neighbors Yard, That Is When My Son Noticed His Plant, Was Sitting In My Neighbars Back Yard, My Son And I Both Went To The Neighbor And Asked Him Why He Had My Sons Plant In His Back Yard, And If We Could Please Have It Back, He Said We Were Crazy, And He Knew Nothing About My Sons Plant,we Told Him It Was Sitting In His Back Yard, And The Pot, That It Was In, Has My Sons Name On It. Could He Just Go See That It Is Back There, He Refused, But He Then Proceded To Go To His Back Yard And Get The Plant To Put It In A Different Pot, But Me My Son And A Friend All Had Seen It Already, Amd It Was My Sons Plant, But Man Continued Refusing To Give It Back, My Son Was Heart Broken.so Then The Next Day Around 2p.m. I Had To Go To Work, And My Children Were At Home My 9 Year Old Son And My 14 Year Old Daughter. My Son Had Gone Out Side To Play, But My Daughter Wanted Him To Come Inside, But He Refused So She Went Out And Grabed Him By His Arm And Started To Pull Him Inside . When My Next Door Neighbor Came Out Taking Pictures Of My Children, He Continued And Is Still Taking Pictures Of Every Person That Comes To Visit With Me, And He Also Writes Down Their License Plate Numbers And Everything He Also Called Child Protective Service Ot To My House To Try And Get Me In Trouble, That Didn't Work For Him. Because When They Came I Had Nothing To Get In Trouble For, So Then Yesterday June The 18th I Went Out Side And Put My Clothes In My Dryer, Turned It On, Proceeded To Put Clothes In The Washer, And Then Me And My Kids Ran To The Store, About Twenty Or So Miniutes Later When We Returned To Our Home I Got Out And Suddenly Heard This Loud Banging Noise Coming From My Dryer Which It Was Also Practicly Bouncing Off The Pallet It Sits On, A Ran Over And Opened It, Only To Find My Cat In There Almost Dead, She Was Not In There To Begin With . The Neighbor. Quickly Left. When He Returned About An Hour Later, We Asked Him If He Ad Seen Any One Around My House And He Said No. We Then Said Well Would You Know Anything About How Or Who Put My Cat In The Dryer, And He Just Laught And Drove Away, Well We Took My Cat To The Pet Emergency Hospital Where They Found That She Was In Very Cridical Condition, And Said That The Best Thing For Her Would Be To Put He To Sleep. Because She Wasn't
Going To Make It . It Cost Me 400.00 Dollars To Lose My Cat, Thanks To This Idiot .and Now They Have Threatened Me With Getting A Signed Petition To Make Me Move Out I Have Been Here A Year Longer Then My Neighbor . And He Has Only Been Here About Three Months Everything Was Great Until Then.

SSTALNAKER said:
Around The 30th Of May My Neighbor Came Into My Yard And Stole A Green Bean Plant That Had Belonged To My Nine Year Old Son, My Son Was Up In Our Tree In Our Back Yard Which Over Looks My Neighbors Yard, That Is When My Son Noticed His Plant, Was Sitting In My Neighbars Back Yard, My Son And I Both Went To The Neighbor And Asked Him Why He Had My Sons Plant In His Back Yard, And If We Could Please Have It Back, He Said We Were Crazy, And He Knew Nothing About My Sons Plant,we Told Him It Was Sitting In His Back Yard, And The Pot, That It Was In, Has My Sons Name On It. Could He Just Go See That It Is Back There, He Refused, But He Then Proceded To Go To His Back Yard And Get The Plant To Put It In A Different Pot, But Me My Son And A Friend All Had Seen It Already, Amd It Was My Sons Plant, But Man Continued Refusing To Give It Back, My Son Was Heart Broken.so Then The Next Day Around 2p.m. I Had To Go To Work, And My Children Were At Home My 9 Year Old Son And My 14 Year Old Daughter. My Son Had Gone Out Side To Play, But My Daughter Wanted Him To Come Inside, But He Refused So She Went Out And Grabed Him By His Arm And Started To Pull Him Inside . When My Next Door Neighbor Came Out Taking Pictures Of My Children, He Continued And Is Still Taking Pictures Of Every Person That Comes To Visit With Me, And He Also Writes Down Their License Plate Numbers And Everything He Also Called Child Protective Service Ot To My House To Try And Get Me In Trouble, That Didn't Work For Him. Because When They Came I Had Nothing To Get In Trouble For, So Then Yesterday June The 18th I Went Out Side And Put My Clothes In My Dryer, Turned It On, Proceeded To Put Clothes In The Washer, And Then Me And My Kids Ran To The Store, About Twenty Or So Miniutes Later When We Returned To Our Home I Got Out And Suddenly Heard This Loud Banging Noise Coming From My Dryer Which It Was Also Practicly Bouncing Off The Pallet It Sits On, A Ran Over And Opened It, Only To Find My Cat In There Almost Dead, She Was Not In There To Begin With . The Neighbor. Quickly Left. When He Returned About An Hour Later, We Asked Him If He Ad Seen Any One Around My House And He Said No. We Then Said Well Would You Know Anything About How Or Who Put My Cat In The Dryer, And He Just Laught And Drove Away, Well We Took My Cat To The Pet Emergency Hospital Where They Found That She Was In Very Cridical Condition, And Said That The Best Thing For Her Would Be To Put He To Sleep. Because She Wasn't
Going To Make It . It Cost Me 400.00 Dollars To Lose My Cat, Thanks To This Idiot .and Now They Have Threatened Me With Getting A Signed Petition To Make Me Move Out I Have Been Here A Year Longer Then My Neighbor . And He Has Only Been Here About Three Months Everything Was Great Until Then.
IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back