Neighbor From Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluerain

My parents own a home in TX, they been living there for 16 years. they had some one bye the house next to them about 5 or so years ago and this neighbor has be nothing but trouble. He has moved the property markers and put a electrical wire under there hedges witch we believe to be on there property,He has also put up big signs facing only there home saying keep out witch we believe are also on there property. He has made nasty comments and seems to be trying to provoke them. The police been called on two occasions and all the police can tell us is that there is nothing they can do and we need to take it to court. They have hedges that need to be cut and trimmed but the neighbor wont allow them on the other side to trim them.we also believe the neighbor been over spraying round up and other chemicals into there yard to deliberately mess up there yard witch has been kept very nice for 16 years.This neighbor is apparently prejudice as well, he has made several insulting remarks and even went as far as to ask my father if he was the Gardner. My father is Mexican American and my mother German. What can we do and what approach would you recommend. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I suggest you discuss your concerns with a couple of local attorneys.

The initial consultation will be free.

A civil suit is your only legal solution.

The longer you delay, the greater the risk of adverse possession your parents face.

See an attorney tomorrow to learn what you need to do to stop this fiend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back