Need some help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tereasa

Hello I have a problem and I am hoping that someone can point me in a direction to go. My husband is incarcerated and has been since 1995. When he got arrested they ran him through NCIC and 2 warrants came up from Oklahoma. He is in prison in Virginia and Oklahoma never contacted VA back with their intentions upon his release. He is getting close to being released and we are wanting to get things right so everything is legal and such with him. Now the warrants are from 1994 for something he was sent4eced to in 1993 Possesion of a firearm in commison of a felony and KNowling possessing stolen property. He was 17 at the time of the offense but was certified as adult and got fines and 3 years on each charge suspended and to run together. Now the warrants are for failure to pay fines and revocation of probation of suspended sentence. My question is , is there anything legally that we can do before he gets out to take care of this situation? I am really hoping there is and he is due out in 2007 so I have a bit of time to try and handle this. I waited because in VA they did not show up for a while in his annual reviews but when I ran him online they show up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

THank You
Tereasa

Any help would be greatly appreciated as far as a direction I should start in to take care of this situation if it can be takne care of at all.

Thank You

NYCLex may be able to help you with a problem such as this one. I am not going to attempt to lead you in the wrong direction.

Mesage for T

Did you ever receive any outside help on this issue? Did n't se any more replies to this thread.

Let us know how things turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back