Need legal advice

NewtoThis

I feel like I have been harassed recently. I know this sounds strange but every time I go out on the road, there have been an organized effort to harass me.
They have cars that cut in front of me. Sometimes there are one behind and one in front. Sometimes there are two at the same time. Sometimes there are three at the same time.
These have happened at the same freeway intersection at very high speed which are very scary.
I recently bought a dash cam and I hope that I can record the license plates and report this to the authority, but I am a bit doubtful it will be looked at.
I also signed up the LegalShield trying to see what I can do
I mean I can not go out. Every time I go out these same things will happen.
I also notice that the further I go away from my home, the less it will happen. It means somebody hiring people to do this.
What is my legal option? I just cannot take this anymore.

What is my legal option?

Oh yes, the old "group stalking" dilemma.

You need to consult a trusted friend, relative, or confidante ASAP.
You are having an issue, but its NOT what you believe it to be.
After your conversation, things might be clearer.

No one follows me, because I'm an unimportant NOTHING.

Heck, I'm so plain vanilla, I bore the crap outta me.

Its that way for 99% of the world, mate.

Get help, and you'll get better.

looks like you have been compromised.

Compromised?

LOL, no one wants to know anything about a homeless bum.
I'm a happy, homeless bum.
No one bothers me, not even the cops, because I'm just too damn boring.
People notice dog poop, before they notice me.
I had one cop tell me, watching a dog poop and urinate is far more interesting, and smells better than I do.
See, I'm just an old, broke down, homeless bum.

Once I got out of prison for those 17 murders I didn't commit, I behave myself.
Its easier that way, because prison ain't no joke.

Anyway, its the implants in my molars that caused me a little problem.
Once I got used to the buzzing and clicking, its cool.

Ok, being a supposedly super moderator, you sound a bit scary. Remember you used to be an independent human being before turning into a sheep.
Being an sheep has its advantage though. Nothing to worry about until they chop you off.
To be honest sometimes I wish to be a sheep too, but millions of years of evolution just couldn't let me be.
Like I said, I'll try to get some license plates and consult with my hopefully non-compromised online legal advice. I might end up being fucked but what the hell, I can't get more fucked up than I am right now.

Last edited:
Ok, being a supposedly super moderator, you sound a bit scary. Remember you used to be an independent human being before turning into a sheep.
Being an sheep has its advantage though. Nothing to worry about until they chop you off.

The owner of the site felt sorry for me, dude.
I get $2.50 a day for working here, and I'm damn glad I do.
If it wasn't for his kindness, I'd be starving.

I am sorry... I don't mean to be harsh. I mean sometimes I am wondering the same thing.
How in the world I can survive all these years. Then when I see people around me working in my line of work, I feel a little bit better. Actually I should feel even more better considering I have been serving for less than those I've been serving while being far more economical. Sure I got some bucks but relatively, I don't feel I overcharged anyone.
I am thankful for this country ... but when I give a penny to a beggar, I don't really ask for much.
I worked with a lot of youngsters but I am glad I helped the without asking any much.
I mean what is debt anyway. Somebody gave you a few bucks, does that mean you'll be a servant forever?

Back