Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft need help

amiii

Jurisdiction
North Carolina
I was having a rough time and we didn't have any power at our house. Me and some friends got the stupid idea to put alot of drop cords together and plug them into a outlet at a schools dugout to charge our phones. Well we got caught for it & I was wondering what will happen in court

I was having a rough time and we didn't have any power at our house. Me and some friends got the stupid idea to put alot of drop cords together and plug them into a outlet at a schools dugout to charge our phones. Well we got caught for it & I was wondering what will happen in court

If you are a minor, make sure you tell your parents EVERYTHING.
Your parents must appear in court with you in tow, so all a minor has to do is shut yer yap, and speak only when spoken to, understand? Great.

Let's move on, if you're an adult.
You appear in court as directed, plead not guilty, request a public defender, admit to nothing, discuss nothing about the case, talk with your lawyer once he or she is made known to you.

Nothing much will happen, maybe you'll be ordered to pay restitution to the school district, fines, fees, costs, probation (maybe), lecture by the judge, its over.

Unless something is missing, you won't get jail time for sure.

So, start obeying their laws, don't steal their stuff, because when you defy them; they get angry and try to make your life very tough.

Back