***need Help***

Status
Not open for further replies.

occhick13714

Im am temporairly living in Arizona. I am planning to move out of state in about 3-4 weeks. On October 18th I was driving Eastbound on a street going to work. I was stopped at the red light. The car infront of me ran the red light.I thought to myself they better be careful or they will get a ticket. When my light turned green I proceeded to drive down the street. I looked over to my left and saw 2 motorcycle cops. I saw them both standing next to their bikes laughing and talking. One cop was putting his helmet on. I looked directly at 1 of them our eyes met and I kept driving. About 30 seconds later the same cop proceeded to follow me for a mile almost a mile and a half. After following me for a while then he turned on his lights. I pulled over the cop then told me the speed limit was 25mph and I was speeding. I knew I was going about 35 mph. He returned and told me I was going approximately 48 mph and in Arizona it was a criminal offense. He then interegated me about having California plates and Registration. I explained to him that I had got the okay from the California DMV and my insurance company to keep everything in California because I was only living in Arizona for about 4 months. He was very rude and nasty and told me he could have taken me to jail right then and there but since i seemed like a nice person he would let me go.I went to court and found out I could do 30 days in jail or have to pay a $500 fine and it was 3 points on my driving record. I am 100 percent sure I was going under 40mph which would make it a civil speeding and not a criminal.I have a confrence set up for November 21st.I would like to get the date moved up and this settled. If anyone knows anything that can help me please let me know!:mad:

Q: Getting rid of all the irrelevant stuff, your question is, "I got stopped for doing 48/25. What should I do?"

A: Get a lawyer.

Ask for a non-moving violation.

IF you pm me, I have a default process that would throw that crap out. Did you ask the pig who the victim of this "crime" is? Did you ask this dirt bag to see a signed criminal complaint?

I would demand that the victim be present at all hearings lol, that will really get them stired up.

I would also challange the devise used to clock you, and challange this high school flunky who never amounted to anything more than being a cop, based on the fact that most cops are far to stupid to even begin to comprehend how speed checking devices work. I mean really, what kind of people are cops? Those are the kids we beat up on in school that had no friends, and now got a shinny lil badge, and they think they are GOD. I killed my home town PD( the little piggy's went home, and I locked the barn door), and am working on the local judge and sheriff.

Something to remember: Cops are trained to do two things 1-lie, 2 intimidate you. That's all they know! They are a lower form of life, so we can't compair them to the average person. Think of um like cockroaches, that's all they are, a spreading disease. A cop is the best person to get on the stand, because they are so low on humanity and brain power, they don't understand/or are not evolved enough to tell the truth.

I have a 50 page brief, siting all 50 states, proving that speed laws are unconstitutional. I could send you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back